With a new sensor and app to measure blood oxygen,1 heart health notifications, and other advanced health features, Apple Watch Series 6 is the watch that watches over you.
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Monitor your heart rate. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages right from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
Key feature bullets
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design2
- Sync your favorite music and podcasts
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist3
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
3To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
Blue Aluminum Case with Deep Navy Sport Band, Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band, Red Aluminum Case with Red Sport Band, Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band, Space Gray Case with Black Sport Band